Answered By: Andy Gulati
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 11

The policy for screening media at F&M is a College Policy and can be found here. This policy should be consulted prior to any decision about showing a film on campus in order to determine whether having public performance rights (PPR) is necessary.

Once the determination has been made that PPR are required, the Library can assist you in two ways:

  1. Identifying films that are part of the Library's collection and carry PPR
  2. Providing assistance in acquiring PPR by making an initial contact.

More information can be found here.