Answered By: Meghan Kelly Last Updated: Feb 20, 2015 Views: 25
To place items on reserve, bring the physical items to the main desk in either library with a completed Course Reserve Form (PDF). Please feel free to call x4410 if you have any questions.
These are the guidelines for placing materials on reserve:
- Reserves remain in the Library and can be checked out from Circulation for 2 hours at a time.
- Reserves can be
- (1) a library copy of a book,
- (2) a professor's personal copy of a book, article, or item
- (3) a book ordered for the course (given at least 1 month to process), or
- (4) a photocopy (allowing for copyright clearance).
- Please bring in materials at least 24 hours before they are needed.
- Textbooks are not ordered for the library, but faculty may place a personal copy on reserve.
- One copy per 20 students can be placed on reserve.
- Photocopies require copyright clearance or written permission from the publisher. If permission is not granted, we will remove the item from reserve due to copyright restrictions.