Answered By: Mike Lear
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018     Views: 3

Despite persistent references to German Reformed Church Records being located at the Franklin and Marshall College Library, this has not been the case since 1967 when the Evangelical and Reformed Historical Society (ERHS) moved from our library to the Philip Schaff Library at the nearby Lancaster Theological Seminary. You can find their website at  and you can search their listings of church records at